2nd October 2021
o Major fix – Not sending email for password change. Because we dodo :P
o Minor improvements – Removed some scripts that loads on website load. Now should feel abit faster.
18th September 2021
o Spaghetti code detected. Made a change because the code was an issue for the past 24 hours. Users were complaining about the errors popping up left and right. We thought it was a good update but ended up without us thinking about how users behaved. It was reverted.
02 September 2021
o Added another change-log page for Year 2020 – Yo Dawg We’ve put a change-log entry for the new change-log page! xD
o Added Preloading Images to 5 – instead of loading everything in one-go. Hence saving customer’s data, improving speed and loading important images first!
20 Aug 2021
o “Latest Manga Updates Manga” page – Show time stamps on when the manga is updated to their newest chapter. (Of course this needed to happen!)
o “Latest Manga Updates Manga” and “Freshly Squeezed New Manga” page – Reduced from 50 mangas per page to 20 mangas per page hence reduces server strain when tons of users suddenly uses those pages.
10 Aug 2021
o “One… Two… Five… Ten… TenTen (20)… Onii-chan help! Counting is hard! Math is hard!” So we increased the efficiency of view counting, hopefully removing some errors relating to it. Quick
MethI mean Mafs!
09 Aug 2021
o Minor Clean Up in Chapter/Manga Pages (Should be better abit)
07 July 2021
o “Refresh page” Button in error pages does a hard refresh of the page instead of a soft refresh. (Dang, even the error pages has error! T.T )
09 June 2021 (Mobile Focused update)
o Search / Browse Results change.
- Shows 2 mangas per row instead of one for smaller devices.
- Numeric stats are now summarised in random and browse manga pages.
- Minor CSS improvements to makes things look good.
o General change: Included another refresh page button in error page.
o Band-aid solution: Images failed to load will show an empty space. Will look into a refined solution where we can show the error message or refetch the image in question (Long-term issue)
8th June 2021
o Added Refresh Page option in error page. Only for Manga and manga chapter pages.
o Fixed Search Page. Will not show an error page if search results return an error. Instead it will ask you to resubmit the form.
6th June 2021
o Revert: Went back to “Per Page” Chapter list and removed “All Chapters”. Due to Users experiencing slow load times. We have reverted the chapter list and streamlined it to be more efficient. Hence users will feel that it is faster as the page will be partially loaded before the chapters are fully loaded. (Also added in a “Reload Chapter” if fetching chapter list goes wrong, users will not have to refresh the whole page anymore)
Update #2: Fixed chapter being out of order. Reason: Me Code Dodo. Me Fix Dodo. Dodo Fixed and A-Okay!
26th May 2021
o Removed “Per Page” Chapter list. Bug: When set to “ALL” it bugs out showing part of all the chapters and pagination doesn’t work.
o New – List out all chapters in chapter list. Chapter List section becomes scrollable.
o New – Added Show all to Description part of manga. Makes it more concise and quick navigation to chapter list.
22nd May 2021
o Fixed some CSS issues. Not a big deal but it’s just a bit annoying for some users
o Reporting on Manga now open to public. Help us help you!
20th May 2021
o Fixed Memory leak caused by spaghetti code. (Palms are sweaty, Knees weak, arms are heavy, Vomit on my sweater already, Mom's spaghetti)
11th May 2021
Improvements to the “minor coding streamline update” because we big dodos :P
10th May 2021
- Minor Coding Streamline update
08th May 2021
- Quality of life change: Fixed a bug in chapter page where the manga will randomly scroll halfway through the page. Shouldn’t be an issue now.
- Quality of life change: Search page update. Added Scroll to top button and hid the top search bar when visiting our search page
- Minor Adjustments made towards user and site safety.
07th May 2021
- Major Update! – Dark mode! (Only reader tho). Frequently requested. Site wide dark mode will be will be implemented at a later date as it is way way way harder to do :P
24th April 2021
- Infrastructure update. Cloudflare was giving us problems due to long processing times. Now should be better. Also, cover photos have been rearranged to improve efficiency.
1st April 2021
Happy April Fools! Tho This is a serious update! :D
- User Feature Request – Remove Chapter navigation in Long Strip Format. Issues: Readers accidently move between chapters when reading. It was frustrating. Instead placed previous & next chapter buttons. Also Keyboard arrow (Left and Right) navigation between chapters is implemented during long strip.
- Major Bug Fix: Search Page did not go to the next page. Note: Don’t worry it has been fixed.
- Quality of life change: Moved Alternate titles to the top of the manga page. Since most of us do not know what their native titles means. We’ve placed it on top For quick viewing.
- Quality of life change: Scroll to top during page change (In Genre pages)
- Quality of Life change: Added “Last updated” during search.
- Quality of life change: Search to include Alternate/Other Titles too!
- Quality of life change: Added total Views to Random mangas in main page
17th February 2021
- Fixed “Previous Chapter” during reading chapter. Major Bug: Showed an error and then returned user to home page.
- Fixed Bookmarks. Bug: Did not completely removed user’s bookmark in database.
7th January 2021
- Added Bookmark – Dropped. Because you might hate some manga :(
- Minor fixes on cover image position in Search page and genre page. Issue: images did not center
- Minor fixes on cover image in user’s bookmark pages. Issue: Images did not retain their original aspect ratio and did not center.
- Massive structural overhaul on Bookmarks. Changes – made it more robust and less susceptible to errors. Users should not lose their bookmarks but maybe in some highly exceptional case they may.
1st January 2021
- HAPPY NEW YEARS!
- Various structural changes (minor)
- Added “Villainess” to genres. Note: Because being a Villain is awesome.
- Added “Adaptation” to genres. Note: To tell users if mangas are adapted from LN or other sources
- Fixed Image sizing on Search page, random manga page, new manga page and recently updated manga page. Bug: Images did fit into the “box” but it was stretched and did not align to the middle (esp. on landscape type manga covers)